Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013

NO SLEEP........



Greetings all.  It feels like forever since I've had a chance to do this.  So much has been going on, but it's all good.  Recently I was asked to be part of an amazing project, and thrilled at the opportunity, I got right to work.  Of course, I jumped in with both feet and fell flat on my face, lol but I got back up and started again.  I was thrilled when I got a thumbs up, and now that I'm over the 'learning curve', I should have more time for wimawiw.  


We all miss McAfee Weekly, and getting to hear directly from John is a blast, so I want you to know the lack of posts has as much to do with my busy schedule as his.  With the amount he travels, all his different projects, plus my mostly filled and strange hours, it's been impossible for us to make time for MW..... but we're working on it.  Now if I could just fit sleep into the mix.  But seriously,  don't give up on us McAfee fans, there is so much more to come.  Promise.


btw,  It's safe to join us.  There is NO eating, sleeping or moving going on here.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯




No comments:

Post a Comment