Translate

Friday, June 14, 2013

CH~CH~CH~CHANGES..............and JM as you've never heard him.

Some people love living a life full of changes.....often celebrating the opportunities, while others dread the mere mention of any deviation from their comfortable routine.....often living in fear of it.  Most of us are somewhere in the middle.....we may not want too many changes, but we're fully aware they happen anyway, and have learned to roll with them. Most changes are already in 'full swing' by the time we find out about them anyway, so stress and worry are futile.  However, I also know some changes are cool .......like this one :




You won't believe your eyes
Starting Monday (6/17), McAfee Weekly will be a regular on whoismcafee.com, in addition to remaining here on wimawiw, in it's original format.  It's an exciting addition to the wild trip I've been on for the last 7 months, so I hope you'll check it out to see what else I might be doing. *wink,wink*  And this Monday is going to be freaking huge.  People from all over will want to see exactly what's going to happen..... especially the original wim followers.  We've been waiting for this, hoping that somewhere, somehow, someone would be able to convince him to do this.....and they have.  John McAfee finally comes clean and answers the hard questions.  You don't want to miss this.


Now.......I could stop there, having offered up an easy to digest 'change', that's got such an intriguing twist........but why? .......there's more.  In the coming weeks, there will be a 'face lift' of sorts to this blog.  If you've been following since the beginning, you know I had no idea what I was doing, and had to wing it and learn along the way. Time, trial and error are all good teachers, but so is SL, who has helped me to understand this 'puter' stuff a little better, and I thank her for that.  ツ  She's got some great insight along with her knowledge, and so in addition to the clean up, I think there will be new features for you to enjoy as well.  Hope you like them.

So, while I'm sorry to disappoint, and not provide your 'McAfee Weekly' today as expected, I'm sure you're now just as excited as I am to find out exactly what John's going to share on Monday.  Be sure to come back for all the juicy details...... it's going to be awesome.  Don't forget to go to whoismcafee too.....there are other features you'll only find over there.  For now, follow the link and have a blast kicking some Troll ass.....what level can you get to?   I wanted to embed it, but couldn't figure out how..... lol.    SL?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


TROLL CANNON 2     Play  ツ .......it's fun for everyone

Troll:  a generic name for pesky internet gnats.







©WEB...2013