Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TEASE ME........

Never having been a fan of the 'teasers' that run rampant in much of our media, I have always tried to avoid using them myself......... UNTIL NOW  buhahaha.


FIND ALL PREVIOUS MCAFEE WEEKLY POSTS AT THE TOP OF THE SIDEBAR..... ENJOY ツ



5/29 ~
How obvious should a clue be?  Do I want you to get it right away, or keep wondering?  Hmmmmm...... lol.  Okay, here's your clue:  "Absolutely......corn leaves, wheat ears and shrubbery"........   Any guesses?


5/28 ~
Starting this Friday, 5/31,  there is a huge surprise for everyone, especially important for those wim followers.   It's exciting, fun, interesting, and precisely what many people were asking for.  Do I have you on the edge of your seat yet?  Would you like a clue?  Check back tomorrow, I might just leave you one........  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



©WEB~2013


10 comments:

  1. WEB is tricksey with her teasing...

    /me looks in the closets for the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SL, there will be nothing coming out of the closet......promise. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ok web
    U have my undivided attention
    Tease

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not long now.... tick-tock tick-tock.

      Delete
  3. /me looking up, down, all around.
    Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow because I can't figure out that corn wheat shrub thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. /me looking up, down, all around.
    Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow because I can't figure out that corn wheat shrub thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. does this involve coming out ? so to speak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much bigger than my true (batgirl) identity..... シ

      Delete
  6. Japan halting wheat from US?
    Ricin?

    ReplyDelete